Receptionist | Administrator required for full time work in the Tallaght.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to work alongside very experience recruiters and learn about candidate management, client management, etc. This is a fast paced exciting role which is ever changing on a daily basis. You will be learning from start to finish the recruitment process.
Hospitality background is required!
- Answer incoming calls and facilitate handling of requests for information
- Preparation of documentation including letters and excel spreadsheets etc.
- Inputting data into recruitment system manager
- Providing a high level of customer service in person and over the phone
- Work effectively as a member of a team
- referencing candidates
- Working in a fast and busy paced environment
- Screening CV’s and Interviewing
- Stock Control
- General reception duties
- Experience in an administrative support role
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent administration and organisation skills, strong attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft tools, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and work to own initiative
- Additional language is a bonus
Please send your CV in strict confidence to aisling.white(@)broadlinegroup.ie