Transport Manager- Dublin 12
We here at Broadline Recruiters we have an exciting role with a food distribution company in the Dublin 12 area. This role requires candidates to have strong communication and a strong work ethic to work with over 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
This role requires candidates to start at 4.30am and the role is based Monday to Saturday
The role will involving managing the schedule and daily running of the transport department and fleet.
- Organise, plan and manage the day-to-day transport operation for all depots.
- Transport KPIs
- Budget achievement
- To develop and implement a plan to ensure that customer receive their deliveries in a timely manner.
- Other responsibilities will be required for this position.
- Deliver all aspects of customer service including liaising with other departments, customers and suppliers.
- Ensure all standard of health & safety are followed on a daily basis
- Manage the performance and development of your team
- Candidates must have over 3 years’ experience as a transport manager
- Experience within an FMCG organisation would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to manage time/workload effectively including the management of fleet
- Excellent planning, organization and interpersonal skills.
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- Car Park
- Shifts may vary