Broadline Recruiters are delighted to be recruiting for our very prestigious client based in Dublin 12.
The position will be working in a chill food warehouse so candidates will need previous experience in this environment. The work will be Monday to Friday, some Saturdays maybe required. The working hours will be 5am to 1pm. For this reason candidates will need their own transport as there will be no public transport at this hour. it will involve all aspects of warehousing including and not exclusively: QC, Loading, Un loading, checking manifests and ensuring goods are being distributed correctly. This position will also require the candidate to have up to date computer skills to allow the candidate to complete their duties in the office when warehouse duties have been completed.
This Role will be starting as a temporary position with the view to becoming permanent for the correct candidate.
Training can be provided for the in house system, Microsoft word, excel and Power point training must be up to date.
Tasks required will include but not be limited to:
- Enter Orders onto computer from Emails received and Answering Machine messages
- Process Pick Notes into Delivery Notes
- Answer phone from 5am to 9am, entering orders on to the system and also dealing with customer queries
- Check the previous day’s Delivery Notes, allocate any payments correctly and check any errors or issues
- Checking stock on arrival
- Enter Stock on the database
- Stock counting & checking
- Minimum 1yr warehousing experience
- Minimum 6months office & administration experience
- permission to work 40hours
- 2 working references
- available for immediate start