Training and Development Manager (Dublin Restaurant Group)
”We are currently recruiting for a Training and Development Manager for a Group of restaurants. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked at management level in the hospitality industry and had previously worked in training and development or has an in depth understanding of creating and implementing SOP’s and creating and providing training manuals”
- Creating SOP’s at a group level.
- Creating and implementing training content.
- Creating online training content.
- Identify areas within the group that need trainings or SOP’s
- Liaise directly with the General Managers and provide feedback on trainings.
- Assist with any new openings within the group to get the team fully trained on the SOP’s and trainings you have created.
- Provide in-person training to each restaurant.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a Training Manager (Desirable).
- Experience at a management level within hotels or restaurants.
- An outgoing individual
- Highly organised with strong time-management
- Has attended relevant courses such as ‘Train the Trainer’ and ‘Group Training programmes’.
- An in depth knowledge of the hospitality industry.
For more information on the role please call Lee in the strictest of confidence on 01-4047620