Our client is now seeking an Office Administrator to join their team in Dublin 11, on a full-time basis. This role will be Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm. This will be a temporary contract 4-6 weeks to start with a view to extend after the contract is over.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Quality Team.
He/ She will support the team in all day to day aspects of administration within the office.
- Support the team and provide cover in the absence.
- Provide the team with well organised administrative and secretarial support:
- Produce documents, reports and presentations, accurately and on time.
- Maintain both electronic and paper filling systems to ensure compliance with the appropriate record-keeping requirements.
- Data Entry
- Logging/Uploading technical results to a lab site
- Logging customer complaints
- Creating reports
Skills and Experience Required
- Successful candidates must have strong administration skills
- Excellence in Microsoft Office
- High level of accuarcy
- Excellent attention to detial
Pay Rate: €12 per hour