Broadline are currently recruiting a maintenance & cleaning operatives to start work immediately with our client based in Dublin city centre. Our high profile clients are looking to expand the team and train up new team players. The ideal candidate will have minimum 1years site experience and the confidence to deal with clients and day to day troubleshooting and problem solving queries. The candidate will need to take pride in their work and areas, by keeping it in a great condition inside and out. This will involve cleaning
- To clean all communal areas and external grounds on a daily basis- to include sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming.
- To clean communal windows, glass panels and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaning materials.
- To manage supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Painting including interior blocks, doors, gates and any other areas as necessary.
- To take pride in the look and feel of the property – ensuring that it is up to standard.
- To take on a concierge and out of hours rota service, assisting residents where you can.
- To assist the Manager with key tasks during the summer turnaround period (which may include deep cleaning of rooms), ensuring that the building is ready for the new intake.
- Room inspections as required, escalating any issues where necessary.
- To provide an out of hours concierge service to our residents, assisting with arrivals/departures throughout the year.
- To ensure that the bin stores are tidy and that the bins are rotated so that they are accessible to all residents.
- Maintaining arrangements for security and safety including inspecting fire fighting equipment and detectors. To escalate any issues to the Manager.
- To ensure sufficient handover at the end of each shift, so that the incoming Facilities Assistant is aware of any outstanding issues.
- Disposal of waste from the site in line with relevant regulations e.g. WEEE
- Sourcing new suppliers and making recommendations to the General Manager.
- Carrying out first line maintenance and assisting specialist contractors when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in use of hand tools
- Valid Safe pass card
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good work ethic with a “can do” attitude
- Must be knowledgeable with the health and safety requirements on sites