Reception / Administrator & Resourcer
Reception / Administrator required for full time work Maternity contract Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm in the Dublin 2 area.
This is a great opportunity for a professional outgoing person to work alongside very experienced recruiters and learn all aspects of the recruitment process.
This is a fast paced environment which is ever changing on a daily basis.
Hospitality background is an advantage.
- Meeting and greeting Clients & Candidates.
- Book meeting / Interview rooms.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Answer incoming calls and facilitate handling of requests for information.
- Screening phone calls.
- Preparation of documentation including letters and excel spreadsheets etc.
- Inputting data into recruitment system manager.
- Providing a high level of customer service in person and over the phone at all times.
- Work effectively as a member of a team.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Perform other general receptionist duties such as filing, scanning and photocopying,
- Social media
- Ad Hoc Duties
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent administration and organisation skills, very strong attention to detail is a must.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work to own initiative.
- Excellent English is required.
Please send your CV in strict confidence