Our well established client is currently looking for Production Supervisor
This is a full-time permanent role
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of production teams, stock management & ensuring orders are completed in a timely manner within specifications.
Food Production background and team leading experience required
The Team Leader/Supervisor is responsible for;
- Stock management – using First In First Out (FIFO) system (unless directed otherwise) allocate stock to be used in the current days production.
- Ensure stock that is not immediately required is stored correctly. Efficient utilization of storage space within cold rooms must be adhered to.
- On a daily basis on completion of production, accurately count Stock and record on relevant stock sheet. Waste stock should also be counted and stored in designated area.
- Ensure the product meets customer’s specifications with regard to labelling, temperature, packaging, quality, weight, pallet building etc.
- Ensure that the companies’ clean as you go policy is implemented at all times.
- Ensure orders are completed fully & anticipated shortages are discussed immediately with Operations.
- Ensure all large count products are de-boxed irrespective of product.
- Maximize productivity by promoting a positive employee relations environment
- Maintain and encourage a close working relationship with management team in improving production processes and working with employees.
- Ensure all employees work within all Health & Safety guidelines and legislation as outlined in the Company’s Health & Safety statement.
- Maintain effective security, front door should be locked after 6 pm & loading bay doors must not be left unattended when open.
- Increase the focus on hygiene among staff and encourage a clean work environment at all times.
Please apply within your CV
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €26,000-€29.000 per year