We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Product Manager to lead and be accountable for the production, processing and sanitation divisions. Managing product quality and quantity, manufacturing, maintenance and factory performance.
If you have experience managing Production Operations and equipment, strong people management skills, and want to work for an exciting and growing company keep reading!
Our client are a company that thrive on the passion, energy and commitment of its people and are always looking to show your initiative and reach for the highest standards. And above all, you`ll love having a good time. This is a permanent role & will be immediate start for the right candidate.
The company work 7days per week so candiates will need to be flexible to work weekends along with week days, this role will be 40 hours per week.
Role will include:
The Production Manager ensures our Factory is a Centre of Excellence and delivers the brand through high Product Quality and excellent Service Standards. plan for successful new product launches by ensuring all ingredients are available and your team are fully trained, with 100% compliance to Brand Standards.
- Responsible for the hygiene, cleanliness, food safety
- employee/guest safety within the production and processing area
- have the best track record of consistent achievements of Health & Safety audits and follow up.
- ensuring correct maintenance of equipment to reduce spends on equipment repairs/parts and replacement.
- ensure consistent product quality that complies with company standard and exceeds customer expectation I
- ensure that all team members are managed consistently and fairly.
- ensure that your team members are having fun
Skills and experience Required
- Strong leadership,
- organisational and communication skills
- Previous management experience within Food Manufacturing(advantageous)
- Proven line management skills in managing teams of 10-20 people
- Experience of working with a Production Line (advantageous)
- Ability to create an engaging, rewarding working environment
- Ability to work to company brand standards and lead by example to encourage your team to do the same
- Flexible and adaptable with a can-do attitude
- Lead by example at all times, you do not cut corners or make compromises