Our client is seeking an energetic and pro-active Sales and Marketing Manager to manage the sales function in their hotel. The ideal candidate will have proven track record of achieving sales targets and have previously worked in hospitality in a hotel environment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to step into a new role and further their career.
· Working closely with the General Manager to set and achieve targets.
· Managing Sales and Marketing to ensure all targets are met
· Generate leads and identify potential markets and convert these into profitable business.
· Ensure and deliver results to achieve hotel budgets
· Actively promote the property in both the leisure and corporate market and explore future business opportunities.
· Implement and monitor social media and digital marketing strategies
· Fully participate and actively promote the property.
· Has previous experience as Sales & Marketing Manager in a hotel environment
· Excellent Digital Marketing and Social Media skills
· Proven track record of ablility to identify and enter the property into new markets and to keep the ongoing relationships with existing clients.
· Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills required
· Full knowledge and understanding of the Hospitality Sector
· Must have a full clean driving license
Please submit CV’s in confidence to Louise at Broadline Recruiters