Burren Amber are currently recruiting for an Experienced 4* Operations Manager in Leinster.
* To ensure the smooth running of the Hotel Operations at all times.
* To keep all discussions with the General Manager confidential and to ensure that in the absence of the General Manager.
* To discuss all changes with the General Manager prior to implementation and to keep GM informed of all issues.
* To provide the General Manager with a detailed weekly operations report.
* To manage the day to day running of the operational departments ensuring high standard operating procedures for all service areas and ensuring they are adequately staffed and supervised.
* To be fully responsible for the Food and Beverage managers and ensure they are increasing sales and operating the Food & Beverage outlets to their full potential. You will have total responsibility for standards and upselling in all Food & Beverage Outlets. Responsibility for increasing sales and offerings in these departments.
* To work closely with all Food & Beverage Departments so as to achieve required targets in relation to Revenue, Payroll and GP percentages.
* To work closely with the Head Chef on menu planning, quality Control.
* To ensure that all Duty Managers, Assistant Managers and Supervisors in all areas are carrying out their duties in an efficient and organised fashion.
* To manage all SOP’s in all F&B areas with regard to implementation and updating.
* To ensure a high level of hygiene in all F&B Areas throughout the Hotel at all times, with a strict cleaning schedule in operation.
* To report for duty clean and tidy, wearing the correct uniform to Company standard and ensure a high standard of personal hygiene.
* To ensure that all rosters are checked on a daily basis thus maintaining adequate cover in line with business levels.
* As a member of the Management Team, you must be willing to carry out duties outside of your specific job if called upon to do so; this includes covering Duty Management shifts weekly if required.
* To work towards achieving high hotel inspection results from AA, RAC, Excellence in Tourism and any other such bodies.
* Prepare for and monitor audit visits and criteria.
* To plan, organise, control and review all F&B service and systems to provide the best possible service
* To take an active role in dealing with and following up on all complaints
* To ensure all F&B staff have been trained in complaint handling and that complaints are dealt with in a courteous and sympathetic fashion and reported to General Manager if necessary.
* To assist if required, in setting budgets and controls appropriate to ensure maximum
* To maximise revenue through the encouragement of up selling and cross selling.
* To manage F&B wages on a weekly basis in all areas thus ensuring they are in line with budgeted wage percentage and to take appropriate action where forecast is above budget.
* To be responsible for the Duty Management Team and Heads of all F&B Outlets and ensure that they are fully trained in all areas of the hotel.
* To assist Human Resources to ensure that all employees receive adequate training during and on commencement of employment following a structured training plan and that all new employees attend induction.
If you would like any further information on the role please contact Adam in strict confidence on 01 404 7620