Healthcare Assistants for Gorey €14 per hour
Essential requirements for applicants:
- Must have at least 3 modules of FETAC level 5 in Care of the Elderly or pre-nursing
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months), Food Safety and Manual Handling
- Must have received Hepatitis B vaccinations and able to provide proof
- Willing to complete Garda Vetting process through Broadline
- Must be able to provide 2x points of contact for references from previous employers
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards
- Fluent level of English both written and oral
Duties of the role as a Healthcare Assistant
- To work with a team of healthcare assistants supporting the nursing team.
- Assist in delivering a high standard of care to patients, whilst promoting their equality and dignity at all times
- Carry out assigned and delegated tasks involving direct care and activities under the direction and supervision of
- Aid patients in eat and drinking whilst ensuring
- Assisting patients with daily personal care – infection prevention and control, food preparation, personal hygiene, companionship, and reinforcing the patients’ comfort and safety.
- Upkeeping the high level of cleanliness within the unit,involving light cleaning.
Benefits of working with Broadline:
- Opportunities to upskill in the work place and through learning and development courses.
- Weekly pay and excellent rates per hour
- Flexible shifts
If you would like to apply for this Healthcare Assistant position in Gorey please ensure you can provide proof of all requirements and we will contact you accordingly