Here at Chef Recruiters we are recruiting Breakfast Chefs for the Dublin area. The ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, creative, self-motivated and eager to assist in running a large, busy kitchen. We are recruiting for chefs for a variety of roles including hotels, cafes, bars, restaurants and day time corporate positions. We have a range of different properties and salaries depending on your level.
What will you get up to depending on the position?
- Assisting the head chef in maintaining high levels of quality, service, presentation and cleanliness
- Responsible for all aspects of food preparation and service including Bar, Restaurant and Banqueting
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards in the kitchen whilst following orders.
- Being responsible for completing the daily checklist regarding mis-en-place and food storage to minimise wastage.
- Take direction from department managers and to assist in the monitoring of food quality and hygiene standards.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Always working on behalf of guests and working with other team members to exceed guest expectations.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Be self-motivated and creative and be committed to quality in presentation of food
- Have a thorough understanding of and commitment to HACCP and kitchen hygiene
- Have a strong work ethic and customer focus working with homemade seasonal food.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean, safe and tidy at all times in compliance with the hotel’s and industry hygiene standards
- Structured and organised in their approach to all tasks and have the ability to work across all areas of the kitchen.
What do we expect from the newest recruit?
- Hard working and self-motivated and committed individual eager to learn.
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Able to work in a team and on their own initiative
- Thrive under pressure
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment& pressurised environment
- Must have excellent self-presentation
- Should have detailed knowledge of HACCP